Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's beginning to look like Construction Christmas


The crew has been off on other jobs this week, so Molly and I have kept ourselves busy puttering around the place.  Yesterday, I decided we needed a Christmas tree, so I found an old pallet and some construction bits and pieces and made us a tree.

Some gold screws, a bit of rope, a few framing brackets and some nail-gun ammo!


The other Big Event yesterday was the arrival of the propane tank.  (We get our thrills however we can out here in the country..) Now I just wish I had a stove.  Or a kitchen.  Or even a roof.  The foreman promised they would finish sheeting the roof on Monday.




Molly is decked out in her country girl attire and on the job inspecting the trenches.  Oh, we passed the underground plumbing inspection the other day, so hopefully soon we can get the bobcat back out here to fill in all the ditches.


The shop doors are all together and ready for stain, glass, and installation, so stay tuned for pix of those.

Hopefully one more post before Christmas. I gotta go find an oven somewhere because I just got signed up to make pumpkin pie!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment