Monday, May 11, 2020

Product Endorsement

I know it's pretty hyperbolic to say a product can change your life, but life can be changed in some small and oh-so-happy ways.

This post is about never cleaning your oven again, and wiping down the stovetop with a damp rag.

Told you... small but mighty.

Here it is. Available on Amazon.


These things are teflon-coated fiberglass and you just lay one down in the bottom of your oven. In a gas oven like mine, you put it on the bottom rack.  In an electric oven, you put it under the heating element.

Cook whatever you want, let it boil over and drip hot cheese or other gooey stuff. Make a mess in that oven. Let it burn on. But instead of donning your rubber gloves, putting on your goggles and respirator, and spraying toxic chemicals, just pull out the sheet, drop it in the sink and rinse it with water.  That's it.

After cooking pizza. This is only a little mess, but size doesn't matter. (Or so I've been told.)

I never need cleaning products of any kind, not even vinegar; just a damp cloth. You don't even have to dry the sheet if you don't want to.



After a quick wipe-down in the sink.

Luckily for me, I was able to remove my stovetop burners, lay down a sheet, and reinstall the burners. The stovetop was a bigger problem for me than the oven, because the white porcelain gets splattered almost every time I cook something, and that was a real pain in the patoot to clean.

No more. Damp cloth. I'm not kidding.

Your situation may vary.


So that's my little product endorsement.  Unfortunately I don't make any money off of it.

But if it changes one life...



No comments:

Post a Comment