Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Many Personalities of the LRT*

 *Little Red Tractor


Most people mow with their yard tractors.  I do too.  Five acres, several times a year, just to keep the weeds down for fire protection. 

But this LRT isn't content with just mowing...


She's almost never this clean





Today, I installed a trailer hitch for moving the boat around.



But she can still tow her own trailer



And haul the trash out to the street



And carry a spray rig


With her headlights and a couple cool added LED lights, she can do all this stuff at night too!




She's also good for running down to the mailbox when I'm too lazy to walk, and maybe even making hay... Click on the video!

4 comments:

  1. As Tim The Tool Man would say, "more power"! And wherever did you find that video?? 😂 If it weren't for the accents, well and the hay, I would say it was about Campo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... I just googled little red tractor. Figured I would find something cute. Turns out there's a whole series of those videos.

      Delete
  2. Gary could talk with a British accent if he wanted. I was worried it was going to be a most that Gary was setting off across country on the LRT al la The Straight Story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ruled it out, Chris. When the kids take away my car keys...

      Delete